Finals are over which means I actually have time to blog again! This is my 100th post which is so exciting and I want to thank all of you beautiful followers for all the support you have given me and for all the positive comments!
Luckily I just finished my Christmas shopping today, but if you still have some last minute gifts to get here are my top 5 picks for all the girly girls in your life (or yourself, you know you deserve it!)
1. The Ulta 3 in 1 Shower Smoothies, yummy smelling treats can be used as shampoo, body wash and bubble bath for. I suggest the Butter Cream Cupcake scent for anyone with a sweet tooth. They are currently on sale for $7.99 at Ulta.
2. The Sephora Blockbuster pallet is perfect for any make-up guru and contains every color a girl could want, this is defiantly a steal for only $48 at Sephora.
3. OPI's You don't know Jacques is a trendy taupe polish every true fashionista needs for only $8 at drugstore.com.
4. What better way to rock out then to the Glee Christmas album, am I right? This is a holiday must-have this year and can be bought on Amazon for only$8.99.
5. And of course what every girl wants, a little blue box from Tiffany's. Of course that isn't in everyones price range so
Breakfast at Tiffany's(my favorite movie) is always a great option!
Good luck on all your last minute shopping!