Friday, January 14, 2011

New Layout and Fashion For Less Friday

Hello, happy Friday! I made a new layout today, what do you think?

Something I have been doing for awhile now on my blog is 'fashion for less', I want to try to do these types of posts more often and start doing 'fashion for less Fridays' where I would post one each week, so here is my first one!


RACHEL BILSON'S BOOTIES photo | Rachel Bilson

Photo via People

Rachel Bilson always has great style and can pull off any look. Here is going for a casual winter look in Coach boots at LAX. Here is how you can get her look for less!

I am also taking requests for any blog post you would like to see on Sequins and Lace email all requests to kwsequinsnlace@gmail.com

Have a great Friday!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. i like your new layout! :D and your first fashion for less post is really good!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh cool look for less! & I love your new layout, I have a new layout too for 2011 :) xx

    ReplyDelete