Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cat Crazy

So if you know me, you know that I am obsessed with cats. Apparently I am not alone, here are some of my favorite cat-inspired things!

This shirt from forever 21 combines two of my favorite things, cats and France- $12.80

Fun cat key covers- fredflare $10

BLACK CAT BANDAGES

Cover your cuts with cats-perpetualkid $3.99

How cute is this kitty coin purse- forever 21 $4.80

Tabitha

I love this over the top Judith Leiber cat bag - $3,295

Make your own cat treats for your feline friend-fredflare $14

and of course this post wouldn't be complete without a picture of my kitty Toby!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm not so much a cat person, but I loved the pieces you posted specially the coin purse!... Toby's cute too =)

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete