Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Nail Obsession

Image via Luluscouture
As you may know from reading my blog, I love nail polish. I am always looking for the hottest new colors and nail trends. Another important thing I look for in a nail polish is the quality. I think that I have found my nail polish soul mate!

The nail polish is by Sally Hansen, the complete salon manicure line. These polishes don't require a base or top coat. They go on smoothly, evenly and dry super quick! I am so impressed with the quality as well as the shades that have. My favorite color in the line is Commander in Chic (pictured below) which is a purplish grey that is prefect for the fall.
Image via Cosmeticsmag
Have you tried this line yet?

6 comments:

  1. Haven't tried that line yet but I did buy some really fantastic Revlon nail color-- Plum night is the color and it's lovely. Check out my next post

    www.originalprototype.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this line in specific but I'm a fan of Sally Hansen too ... and that color you picked it's great, perfect for fall ;) xo

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, that sounds great! i definitely have to get some of those! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cool! I love my polishes too! I wonder when this will come to South Africa...hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love that color on your nails! I will have to go buy some today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to try these! I am sure they probably aren't as expensive as OPI or Essie. I love that you don't need a topcoat. I am going to pick up that color for fall and try something different! Hope you are well... miss you! xo

    ReplyDelete