Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's been way too long

As I'm sitting here drinking a warm cup of tea and painting my nails (Essie-Damsel in a Dress), all well in an oversized super comfy sweatshirt, I can't help but thinking that something is missing. Finally I figured it out, I haven't blogged in months! It has been way too long and I have no excuse except for graduation college and starting my first real 'grown-up' job. I miss blogging and am going to try to get back into the daily routine of blogging.

I have also been doing 'fall things' in the free time that I have.

Like making apple pies

Tumblr_ltdtq0jdti1qaz5dmo1_500_large

wearing riding boots and scarves


taking the long way home to admire the changing leaves of New England

Tumblr_lsx32blory1qbxpeso1_500_large

and drinking lots of yummy warm fall drinks from Starbucks

159_large

Images via (1,2,3,4)

What are your favorite fall things?

1 comment:

  1. Oh so much to love about fall! And starbucks and cozy knits have definitely much to do with it!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete