Friday, June 11, 2010

Sex and the City 2


I recently saw SATC2, in this film our favorite foursome head to Abu Dhabi where the fashion is as hot as the weather.
One of my favorite scenes was when the 'Women Roar-ed' on stage where the outfits were as loud as there voices
Another fab fashion moment was the flashback to the 80's where the outrageous outfits were flawlessly pulled off by the leading ladies
And of course each and every outfit worn my SJP was pure perfection
Which outfit was your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kayla, I'm visiting from your Aunt Debby's blog. Loving yours, I'm your latest follower.

    Wasn't the latest SATC movie great! I loved all the clothes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sex and the city obsessed too! I've done a few posts on the four fab ladies as well, we really do think a lot alike haha! Here's my posts on the ladies:

    http://recklessbliss.blogspot.com/search/label/sex%20and%20the%20city

    Again, great blog!
    Heidi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete