Monday, July 19, 2010

Can't be tamed

VAMPIRE HATING IS COOL WITH BELLA
Photo via Couturecandy
I love dresses and anything animal print, so I instantly fell in love with this cheetah print dress worn by Miley Cyrus. I love how she pairs the feminine cut dress with bangles and boots for a more edgy look. Here are some more affordable animal print dresses.
Ruffle-Collar Animal-Print Dress
ASOS Animal Print Bandeau Dress
Asos $16
Mina Animal Print Bandeau Dress
Asos $42
Rare Leopard Print Knitted Dress
Asos $27
Iska Asymmetric Leopard Print Dress
Asos $30
ASOS Shirred Leopard Printed Cotton Bandeau Beach Dress
Asos $33
Do you like animal print dresses?

6 comments:

  1. i'n not too fond of "wearing" animal print - i like it - but i don't wear it in clothes - bag and shoes YES - dress, i pass

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miley cant be tamed and I'm in love with the bottom ASOS number!

    animal print is tres cool, i think :)

    -carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miley looks so cute! I love the 2cnd dress you found! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love animal prints!
    Btw Kayla, I created a new blog cuz I will be deleting my old one, please follow me there if you can: http://fashionandbeautylights.blogspot.com/

    Thank you,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you find her exact dress? Because I really love the exact one that Miley is wearing~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you find Miley's exact dress? Or do you know where to find it? I am completely in love with the one she is wearing! Please help me! I've been trying to find the exact dress for such a long time!!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete