Thursday, August 5, 2010

In a Clutch

Clutches aren't just a place to store your cell phone and lipstick, they are an accessory that can really make an outfit complete. Here are some of my favorite statement clutches.
cupcake
I love this cupcake clutch by Judith Leiber unfortunately it is a bit out of my budget costing $4,295...these are more affordable
Image 1 of ASOS Nude Feather Clutch
I love this nude feather clutch from asos its only $42 and also comes in black, grey and multi
CONICAL STUD TRIM CLUTCH
This studded clutch from Warehouse is on sale for $24 and would go great with any outfit.
Product Image Merona® Beaded Frame Pouch Clutch - Plum
This plum pouch clutch is great for an evening out and for only $17, I'm going to Target to get mine today!
Prezzo Vintage Shoulder Bag
This Presso Vintage clutch has a lot of character and is only $40 at Endless
ASOS Iridescent Scalloped Clutch Bag
This iridescent bag from asos would look great with an LBD and is now on sale for $13
Straw Studios Mia Clutch
This clutch from endless is classy and classic and for $38 it is a must have!
Avance Ojo de Tigre Clutch
This clutch is my favorite and is perfect for the 'Barbie Girl' I would love to have this clutch! It is $41 from endless

Which clutch do you like?

Kayla


5 comments:

  1. These are all really unique and super cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the feathered one from ASOS! Major clutch love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cupcake one also. Great choices.:)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the feather one! come follow me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am loving the cupcake clutch...and your blog!

    ReplyDelete