Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Interior Fashions

Two of my all time favorite shows, Gossip girl & Sex in the City, have a lot in common. For instance, they both take place in NYC and both feature fabulous fashion. What you may not know is that the sets for both shows were designed by the amazingly talented Christina Tonkin. Here are photos of the rooms she has designed for Gossip Girl.

Serena's Room

Chuck's Room

The Humphrey Home


Blair's Room

And the #1 closet I would love to raid, Blair's Closet

Photos via Christina Tonkin Interiors

Christina does an amazing job of having the rooms that she creates become an extension of the character where no detail goes unnoticed. I would love to have her creative genius when it comes to home decor!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. OMG, thank you for posting this ! ;)
    I love their rooms, & blair's closet :D.

    Kisses xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that closet!! Chuck's room is just so masculine cool! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, To Dye for! I LOVE IT! Great Post! What an inspiration!)
    allglamthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! Imagine having Christina as your own personal interior designer! I wish!

    ReplyDelete