Saturday, August 14, 2010

Transitions

Shopping in between seasons can be difficult because you are not sure which season you should be shopping for. I find myself have debates over boots or gladiators and sweaters versus swimsuits. I have found that transitional pieces are best to buy at a time like this.
festival of flowers dress in slate
This dress from Ruche is the perfect transitional piece. It is only $50 and can be worn from summer to fall. Here are some outfits I put together featuring this dress for each season.

Summer look

Fall look

Which look do you like better?
post signature

4 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute! I love both outfits. The first one may be more me, but I love those boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful

    LOVE
    minnja


    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable... loving both looks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is super pretty! i like it!

    xoxo,
    www.shineyglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete